Adoptable Basset Hound in Ohio

Meet Tank

Tank is available for adoption. He is a four year old male that is currently being fostered.  



I'm Tank. I open to meeting new people but I am little on the shy side. I like to smell everything around the yard and take power naps throughout the day. I get along with other dogs. I really like the people I have met here at my foster home. I would rather not have the ability to roam free without a fence. I am a scent hound and will walk off... I can't help it! If I smell something interesting, I have to go see what it is! I like to go on walks and have experience because I am very good on a leash. I like the chew bones I get in my foster home - they're the best!


If you are interesting in learning more about Tank please "waddle" over to our website.

Check out Tank's Profile

12.02.16 UPDATE: Tank was adopted! ♥ Read More

Comments

Popular Posts